Investment Advisory Services
At Protection Point Advisors we specialize in investment management. Whether you have a young family to consider or you want to make sure you will be able to “thrive and not just survive” during your retirement years, there is much to consider. No matter what stage in life, we personally assist you throughout your working years and beyond. We want to be your guides throughout your lives.
Most of our programs provide quarterly performance reports and consolidated statements with ongoing monitoring (comparing the accounts’ total return to appropriate benchmark indices). All of this is accomplished with one annual fee, which is based upon a percentage of assets under management.
Protecting your Estate
- Estate Planning –We can assist your attorney to help design a solution that fits your life.
- Retirement Planning – Understanding your needs, setting realistic expectations and explaining how your current benefits coordinate in your larger plan, we will monitor your spending rate to make sure you know exactly how your accounts are performing and calculate how much income is sustainable over the long term.
- Coordinating Benefits – Advisors can help assist you to get the most out of your company’s retirement, disability and life insurance benefits by considering some of the best ways to access them, and connecting those benefits to your personal efforts.
- Beneficiaries Review – Often overlooked, beneficiary designations for your retirement and insurance plans should be monitored on a regular basis to make certain they are in accordance with current tax laws and consistent withyour wishes..
- Trust Document Review – If you don’t consider the eventual flow of assets, you might not know of how effective your current plan is.
- Wealth Preservation –Since investment portfolios take a lifetime to build, Protection Point Advisors advisors are constantly checking your investment risks and outside liabilities in an attempt to help secure everything you’ve worked so hard to earn.
- Portfolio Layering – We build portfolios so that portions move independently from other “layers” in the overall portfolio, thus bringing the idea of diversification to a new level.
- Access to Institutional Managers – We have the capability to search the entire universe of independent money managers- many of whom specialize in specific market sectors in an effort to enhance the efficiency of your portfolio.
- Responsive in-house Model Portfolios – We built a few in-house managed portfolios to fit the unique demand of our clients, at a much lower cost to our clients. Each model has a unique mechanism designed to defend in bad markets environments.
Financial Mentoring for Families
- No matter what your level of monetary matters may be, the Protection Point Advisors team suggests taking part in a basic financial 101 class. It can be the first step in preparing the next generation to take over, handle expected inherited wealth or just develop good financial habits.
- For more information about the class, CLICK HERE.
- Tax Strategies – It doesn’t matter what you make, it matters what you keep. We consider how best to consider your specific tax situation to maximize what you retain.
- Cost Basis Reconstruction* – If you have investment, and you aren’t sure how much you paid for them or exactly when they were purchased, we can use historical data to construct estimates that account for dividends and stock splits, or spin offs, and provide you with an educated estimate for IRS purposes. Once this is done, we are then able to help track changes going forward.
- Education Planning – We consider how much you need save for your children’s education using dedicated educational accounts.
- Retirement Planning – We understand your needs and can help set realistic expectations. We explain how your current benefits coordinate in your larger plan and monitor your progress.
- Goal-Setting – Also known as blueprinting, we can help you to uncover the larger purpose or “why” of your financial plan.
- Budgeting – Budgeting is like dieting. Some people can just do it, but most need strategies to keep them on course. We look to ideas and techniques that might work for you.
*FPE on file required
EWG Elevate, Inc. does not offer legal or tax advice. Please consult the appropriate professional regarding your individual circumstance.
Diversification does not guarantee a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market. It is a method used to help manage investment risk.